10.08.2010

Happy Day for Me!!

Lot's of changing going on for me these days!  I thought I'd better get this posted ASAP so everyone knows!  Starting in November 2010, I will be working out of Split Enz Salon in North Ogden!  I'm so excited to be joining such an awesome business!  I think this change is going to allow me to better serve my clients and hopefully you all will enjoy the change of scenery!!

Unfortunately this also means I will not be offering Spa Parties for a while, at least until I can get a handle on everything and see what my schedule turns in to!  However, to make up for that inconvenience I'm going to be posting SPECIALS here on my blog that only you followers will be able to redeem!!  HOORAY!!!  So please keep in touch and see what awesome deals you can get!

Thanks for all of your continued support!!  I really couldn't do this without you!  Wish me luck!

No comments: