5.21.2011

Summer Savings

Do you think summer is finally here?!  I sure hope so!!  To kick start the sunshine I'm offering a SUPER SAVINGS DEAL on eyelashes!  These deals will be good through the end of JUNE 2011! Are you ready for this:

** GET A LASH TINT & FULL SET OF EYELASH EXTENSIONS FOR $85.00!!! **
(That's a $20.00 savings!!)

or

** GET A LASH TINT FOR $18.00!! **
(That's a $7.00 savings!!)

If you have never heard about an eyelash tint and are wondering what in the world it is... Let me tell ya!  We basically dye your eyelashes a beautiful, black color!!  I get it close to your lash line so that it gives the illusion of eyeliner.  If you think "well I already have dark lashes, this wouldn't benefit me" - - - don't count it out just yet!  Natural eyelashes aren't as black as the dye I use, so it is a huge benefit to everyone, not to mention it colors the very tips of lashes that are usually so light you don't realize how long your lashes really are!!  For me personally, a lash tint is something I will NEVER again go without!!  I have naturally blonde lashes, so having them tinted is like always having mascara on!!  I love it because I never have to worry about playing in the water during the summer time!!

As for eyelash extensions... please refer to the post below!!  It tells all about what extensions are!  And if you still have questions, please don't hesitate to contact me directly!

No comments: